Votes |
Phoenix,AZ /Note For Sale/ 50% discount / i17 and 19th Ave / 35

Jennifer Coronado
  • Wholesaler
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jan 19 2016, 13:13

Property Address: 2215 W Tonto St, Phoenix, AZ 85009

Major cross streets : i17 Freeway and 19th Avenue

We have secured the beneficial interest from the note holder which is owed $71,000 at 9.5 % interest. Previous borrower has disappeared for over 3 years and the note holder just wants to sell. You are buying the note at a 50% discount. Buyer is purchasing the beneficial interest into the note and will be responsible for foreclosing on the note to secure the asset back, we have confirmed the title report and have spoken with a trustee company who will facilitate the trustee sale for under $1,600.

*Purchase Price : $35,000
Photos:Click Here!

Property Description:
Multiple Structures
Lot Sq/ft: 0.14 acres / 6,273 sqft
Year Built : 1946
*Has a concrete slab for house or mobile home.
* R3 Zoned
* Location!! Near Sky Harbor Airport/ Near Freeways

Upside:

Buy a beneficial interest on Note Foreclose on Note to Secure Asset
Rebuild Current Structure or Build Brand New or put a Mobile home in place for faster Cash Flow Potential. Has all tie-ins, to the City for Water, Sewer, and Electrical.

TERMS:
Open escrow with $3,000 earnest money in a form of a cashiers check made out to our title company. Once you have have had a chance to review all pictures in this email and have a had a chance to drive the area and run all your numbers to confirm that this deal will work for you. At that time we will require you to provide the cashiers check upfront followed by purchase contract to open escrow.

We will give Buyer a 24 hr inspection period before the earnest money deposit will become non refundable.

-Cash, Hard Money only.

-Buyer pays all closing costs and escrow fees and agrees to buy in "AS IS" Condition.

Elijah Rubin F.D.K.
WIIN Investments, LLC
[email protected]
Mobile: (480)217-2336
Efax: (602)456-6545

Offering