REI Summit Featuring Brian Burke

7 Replies

How does an afternoon of music, fun and inspiration sound?

Summit at the Guild featuring

BP All Star Brian Burke

Tickets available at www.guildsummit.com

Wow,  @Al Williamson - what began as an intimate club performance over lunch has turned into arena rock with @Brian Burke pulling a double set.

Is that machiavellian Duke of Doom / Curmudgeon of Controversy, @Ben Leybovich, still the opening act?

@Roy N. we're going BIG to entice our favorite Canadian to join us.

If you show, I'll give your a complimentary VIP ticket. You'll be able to sit elbow to elbow with @Ben Leybovich at dinner.

I'm sorry, but I am cancelling on you, Al. I am just not getting paid enough to subject myself to @Brian Burke on one side of me, and @Roy N. on the other... One of them I could handle, but this could get ugly, and you don't need that :)

@Ben Leybovich

Don't fret ... as thoroughly tempted as I am with @Al Williamson 's offer, I have to take my son to see his grandparents for his birthday that weekend.

I am sure Brian can keep you would sufficiently on his own.

Updated over 3 years ago

That last line should read: "I am sure Brian can keep you wound sufficiently on his own." Once again a victim of the semiautonomous autocorrect feature on my phone.

Well played, @Roy N. .  It was pretty cruel of @Al Williamson to threaten to seat you next to @Ben Leybovich .  But Ben thinks I'm sitting on the other side of him?  I'm sending a body double...

On a serious note, I commend Al for his ability to organize a first-class event.  I'm proud to be a part of it and humbled by the invitation.  

Feb 27, 2016
Guild Theater
2828 35th St
Sacramento, CA 95817
1p to 5p

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here