• Real Estate Investor
  • Madison, WI
Votes |
Unorthodox deal- Looking for financier or investor- Unsecured

Fritz Westfall
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Madison, WI
Posted Jan 31 2016, 19:52

If the title didn't scare you away and you're reading this, thanks. I know my account is new, I just joined Bigger Pockets a week or so ago as I was brainstorming ways to connect with an investor that would be up to something I guarantee they have not been offered before. To knock off some of the things that could make people think scammer, I can promise right now everything here is done in escrow. I have absolutely no problem meeting with anyone in person and showing the things I say, in fact I would recommend that. Now for a rough outline of what this deal entails and a bit of where I come from and what I have done:

Firstly, my company is named Far North Global LLC. We have a website at farnorthglobal.com up, and is a mere placeholder for what is to come. We have positions in mostly private placement pre IPO stock. Part of my philosophy in this business is to be as active of an investor as possible, and pool my resources and work directly with the companies I hold equity in and help them achieve their business plan. This reduces my risk and generally leads to increased returns and outstanding relationships. A very simple concept that I applied with one of my companies I have been working with since last July. For individuals that find themselves seriously interested in learning more, I will gladly disclose the name of this company and their profile. The company operates in the medicinal marijuana industry, and has been one of the few to receive all the licensing needed to operate in this sector legally. I do not want to post it publicly on the internet like this out of respect. I can promise the foundation and team on the company side are nothing less than extraordinary. This is not an amateur effort, the men in control of this company are some of the most talented, skilled, and well respected individuals I have ever met. Now you may ask, where do I come in? Long story short, I have made my work ethic, philosophy, and reliability in my efforts to help this company very apparent over the past months, and management took notice. I successfully lobbied an opportunity that management gave me in relation to an expansion project into our market, essentially entailing the build out of additional industrial greenhouse units. This is what I can offer, as I have around 25 units left that we are fully prepared to build out. The details are as follows:

Each unit is financed at an amount of 105k. That money is held in escrow by a reputable law firm and is used to build 1 greenhouse for the use of growing medicinal marijuana. There is no additional refinement that happens at any of our facilities, we grow the product and sell right to the largest distributors. Now for the good part. Each unit pays the financier 10% of revenue up to 30k per quarter starting 5 to 6 months after initial investment for 20 consecutive quarters. The payouts are taken directly from revenue, not profit and the likelihood of a payout less than 30k is minuscule to say the lease with the production levels we have achieved with our current greenhouse facilities. This is not an orthodox deal and not for everyone, but I figured I would put out the rough outline on here and see if there is anyone who would like to know more and work with me. I am open ears to any sort of proposition, but would ideally like to find someone who can finance my company a business loan (would have to be unsecured, however I am willing to pay the interest required for the risk you perceive). I have photos of the things I speak of and all the proof you can think to ask for. If you would like to get in touch with me, send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 715-891-7643. I am an extremely busy person and my phone rings constantly, so if I miss I will return as soon as possible. Lastly, I may remind you that the cannabis sector is the fastest growing industry in the world and fortunes are waiting to be made. My record is perfectly clean and I have plenty of references to back up my reputation. Thanks!

Offering

Loading replies...