• Investor
  • Pensacola, FL
Votes |
Turn Key Townhouse Close to Everything in Pensacola

Adrian Goram
  • Investor
  • Pensacola, FL
Posted Feb 3 2016, 23:12

This 2-story, 3 BR/1.5BA is an energy efficient townhome with a number of inside and outside renovations. Few noteworthy upgrades include, cedar siding, gutters, a Rheem HVAC 14 SEER-rated, new Brazilian hardwood flooring, granite kitchen countertops and new stainless steel kitchen appliances. As you walk in the foyer, the great room and master bedroom have high cathedral ceilings. The gray rock fireplace in the great room gives you that warm and cozy feeling. From the dining room is access to the deck, the "hangout" for bar BQs and other outdoor activities. The wide staircase leads to the hallway and 2 additional bedrooms, where each has access to a balcony. Under the staircase is the attic for extra storage.

The property is located in a quiet neighborhood in NE Pensacola, just north of the airport. It is close to EVERYWHERE. In 20 minutes or less, you can drive to Cordova and University Malls, PSC and UWF Campuses, Sacred Heart, West Florida and Baptist Hospitals and easy access to I-110 and I-10.

The property is occupied with a tenant. The rent is $925/month. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OR DISTURB. Call NHI for an appt. This is a great turn-key investment with a cash-flow that can grow your ROI to infinity.

For more information, go to my website at www.nhipropertiesdeals.net

Talk Soon!

Adrian, 850-375-5950  

Offering