• Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Cleveland Ohio Agent - Investment - Turnkey - Property Management

Matt Motil
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Feb 6 2016, 06:08

Since joining Bigger Pockets I have made an effort to be involved in the community, sharing my experiences and knowledge about real estate, investing, financing, rehabbing properties, and have made some great friends and connections. 

I have recently passed the licensing exams for the Ohio and National sales agent and have taken my talents to The Holton Wise Property Group. 

For those that I have worked with in the past, our relationships can continue with now even great support from the premier investment real estate brokerage and property management group in the Cleveland area. 

For those that have yet to work with me, what are you waiting for? Cleveland is a hot investment market and I have personally been investing in the northeast Ohio area since 2008.

Below is a short bio and write up about my experience and expertise: 

Dr. Matthew Motil focuses on residential owner-occupied and investment properties in the northeast Ohio area. Matt has been buying and selling homes since 2000 and has the experience to help both local and out of state investors achieve their investment goals. He has over 20 years experience as a general contractor and is an avid real estate investor who has experience in residential house flipping, BRRRR, Cash out refinance, foreclosure sales and rental properties. Matt has conducted real estate transactions in Ohio, Missouri and Arizona. He currently owns a rental property portfolio of single family houses and duplexes in North Olmsted, Medina, Parma, and Cleveland Ohio. He graduated from The University of Toledo in 2002 with a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, an MBA from Ottawa University in 2008 and a Doctorate in Business Administration with a focus on Construction Management from Walden University in 2015. Matt is a registered professional engineer in Arizona and Ohio, is accredited in green building and construction (LEED AP BD+C) through the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) and Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC). He is a member of the National Association of Realtors and the Akron Cleveland Association of Realtors.

I am excited to be in a position to continue to help investors earn great returns in my city. Cleveland Rocks! and I'd love to work with you on growing an investment portfolio of solid real estate holdings. I can't wait to hear from you! 

Offering

Loading replies...