• Investor
  • Long Beach, MS
Votes |
I will pay $300k if you can qualify for $2 million loan secured

William Hall
  • Investor
  • Long Beach, MS
Posted Feb 8 2016, 17:03

I have a contract to buy a resort and business on it and the two combined with the 375 acres it sits on has a rough appraisal of $ 8.2 million so the loan is 25% ltv and 400% fully secured. It has cabins, lakes, restaurant, club house, tennis and basket ball courts, outdoor restrooms and laundry facility etc

It grosses about $2 million a year in all cash sales as an atv off road/rv park with trails all over it for riding atv's, 192 full electric/water hookup rv park, monster  big truck events and races are held here along with concerts, fishing in the lakes. We also want to add a destruction derby track, paint ball, motor cross track and other things. It is host to an obstacle course event and big Halloween events.

I have perfect credit I have just never borrowed any big money& have always paid cash for houses, cars etc. Can give you $300,000 to either get the loan or co-sign with us with great credit as I said. Or will pay 10% interest to a hard money private lender. Either way we will pay the loan back in full in 4 years.

My name is Buddy Hall and I can be reached at 228-343-0018

Offering

Loading replies...