• Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
RealStarter White Label Servicing Is Born - Crowdfunding For BP

Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Feb 12 2016, 12:59

After about 2 years of gyrations, pivoting, wrangling with securities attorneys, and site development RealStarter's marketplace is born.  You can register for our marketplace here:

RealStarter Marketplace

As part of our startup experience our founders have determined that offering a white label solution is something we wish to do.  The best promoters will offer the best real estate projects and thus will afford us to best marketplace.  We are in the process of on-boarding two new white label solutions for prominent Austin-based developers right now.  I'll share more about these companies after we ink contracts with them and we have their features built out.  We have another 10 or so other Texas-based developers interested in our product and services as well, but we wish to scale things rationally and will be limiting our partnerships to those folks that are the best of the best right now.  

For any readers of BP I want to offer our services for white label solutions.  We don't have a robust pricing model at this point and we're really just hoping to partner with the best developers and can come up with a fair arrangement depending on what your needs are.  Our goal mainly is to drive quality deal flow as part of our marketplace.  The best partners will be Texas-based and we intend to offer solely Texas-based deals in our marketplace right now.  We will offer white label solutions for anyone that has over 10 years of experience and is familiar with raising capital as part of their normal business model.  

If you're interested in having a conversation about this or learning more please email me at the address in my signature and let's set up a time in the coming several weeks to talk.  @Brian Burke @Will Barnard would be good partners to start out with if you guys are interested.  If anyone has referrals for other top-notch investors, syndicators, or promoters please let them know about us.  We'll do our best to bend over backwards to service the best promoters with our limited resources as we grow.  

Note that our securities attorney is halfway through the paperwork for RealStarter to become a licensed Title III portal as well.  So if you're interested in offering your securities to non-accredited investors we hope to be able to offer this service in the middle part of 2016.  These raises will be limited to those under $1M.  

Happy investing all!

Offering

Loading replies...