Do you want to learn rehabbing or how to fix-n-flip houses but don't have the $40K to pay a guru?
What if you learn rehabbing by actually DOING it?
We need a PROJECT MANAGEMENT "intern". As an intern, you will learn MORE vs. any $40K rehabbing coaching program from a guru. Here are some of the things you will learn:
1. Learn how to estimate repairs by actually going to properties, tagging along with our Acquisition team
2. Learn how to develop a SOW (Scope of Work)
3. Learn how to negotiate with different GCs using "Should-Cost Analysis"
4. Learn the nuances of dealing with different trades
5. Learn how to renovate & remodel properties
If you have a car, a valid driver's license, some free time (1 OR 2 days free during the weekdays and 8 hours during the weekend) and most importantly, if you have the determination, guts, passion and willingness to work hard, then apply NOW to become our PROJECT MANAGER-Intern. This internship is 4 months long - starts in March and ends in July perfect time because we will have a ton of rehabs going on during this time).
Email me your resume and a 1-paragraph explanation why I should pick you as our PROJECT MANAGER-Intern at [email protected].
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing