Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Jorge George Diaz Jr
  • Financial Advisor
  • Bridgeport, CT
Votes |
Revolutionary Lending For Real Estate Investors!

Jorge George Diaz Jr
  • Financial Advisor
  • Bridgeport, CT
Posted Mar 23 2016, 14:12

Ready to unlock positive cash flow through rental properties? Ready to unlock additional equity in your current rental property portfolio? Have you HIT the property cap limit through traditional financing? to get started today! 772-24LOANS

Our Rental30 loan program provides investors of all experience levels financing for both individual rental properties and entire portfolios. This unique 30 year rental loan program provides financing for the purchase of new properties as well as cash-out, refinance options for existing properties with a fully amortized loan. to get started today! 772-24LOANS

For More Investor Biz Solutions Visit http://GlobalRealtyPlanners.com/INVESTOR-BIZ-SOLUTIONS

All our loan programs come with straightforward rates, excellent customer service, and a commitment to Absolutely NO hidden or junk fees. to get started today! 772-24LOANS

For More Investor Biz Solutions Visit

Our Lending Area  

FYI: Our Fix2Rent program allows investors to purchase and rehab an investment property then roll that into ourRental30 program. The Fix2Rent program is a combination of the FixNFlip program and Rental30 loan. Investors who choose the Fix2Rent rehab loan receive a discount on the origination fee for the Rental30 30 year fully amortized loan.

FAQ’S About Our FixNFlip / Fix2Rent Hard Money & Short Term Loan Programs.

Do you lend on owner-occupied houses? No! We only provide financing for investment properties. This means that the borrower cannot live on the property at any time during the course of the loan.

Do you provide proof of fund letters? Yes, you can get per-approved in 24 hours or less.

Do you lend to foreign investors? Yes, some of our best clients are foreign investors. For them it is virtually impossible to get conventional loans, why our hard money loans are enabling them to pursue their investments.

How does my credit score effect the approval of my application? We do not loan to anyone with a credit score less than 630. If you don't have a credit score of 630 or above, then you will have to partner with someone and they will have to be included on the HUD and Note.

Can I pay down my loan principal? Yes, you can pay down your hard money loan at your discretion at no additional cost.

Is an appraisal always required to fund a loan? 99% of the time it is required. Although the appraisal is an expense for the potential borrower, it protects him or her from making a mistake and owning a new mortgage on a property that is already underwater due to too many foreclosures in the area. Appraisals are the last step in the application and underwriting process. They are conducted only after the borrower is approved and the estimate of cost has been accepted by the borrower. We make no money off of the appraisals and the potential borrower pays our approved appraisers directly.

How are construction draws handled? Our borrowers request a draw. Within 48 hours, one of our licensed contractors inspects the work completed. Within 24 hours after the inspection, the funds are released. There is a $150 charge for each draw that is deducted from the draw amount. We don’t make any money on construction draws. The cost of the draws go directly to our contractors to ensure that the work is done properly and within code.

Can I cross-collateralize properties to lower my down payment at closing? Yes, if you own a property, we often times use that property as collateral instead of requiring a down payment for your hard money loan.

When will you loan in our area? Soon! Please, let us know which area/s you would like to see our hard money loan programs in!

Do you lend on commercial properties? This program is only for residential investment properties.

to get started today! 772-24LOANS

For More Investor Biz Solutions Visit http://GlobalRealtyPlanners.com/INVESTOR-BIZ-SOLUTIONS 772-24LOANS or Email [email protected]

Offering