• Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Real Estate Acquisitions Manager

William Allen
  • Investor / Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Mar 27 2016, 12:16

I am looking for an acquisitions manager for my real estate company in Pensacola, FL.  If you are looking to get your foot in the door in real estate or are having trouble getting started and looking for an opportunity where you can make a lot of money based purely on performance (a job that pays based on how you do instead of salary based on the amount of time you put in) then send me a message.  You have to be local or willing to move to the area and available for a full time position.  

I will pay for all the marketing, take all the calls, and line you up for success with the most motivated sellers.  You will be responsible for building rapport with the sellers, going on a ton of appointments each week, and getting properties under contract.  You will spend time on the phone, going on appointments, showing the properties, and working inside of my company's CRM (online database).  Payment will be based on what we do with the property and how the lead comes in.  Where else can you have filtered leads handed to you and all you have to do is meet with them and lock up the contract at the right price?

I will train you in real estate and the local area but you must already be able to sell.  I don't care if you have no real estate experience because most of the time it isn't about the house.  You have to be good with people and motivated to succeed.  

The best part is, there is no office to go to and you will be setting your own schedule.  The hours are flexible but I'm looking for someone who is driven by the sale and wants to get properties closed to make the most money possible.  

If you are interested please reach out to me and we will start the discussion there.  

Looking for