• Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Votes |
Seeking Buy & Hold Partner in Pensacola

Jay Helms
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Breeze, FL
Posted Apr 18 2016, 14:42

We are set to close on four B&H units in the upcoming weeks, all using our own money. This means we are jumping from one rental in our portfolio (since late 2014) to five by the end of May.

We are now entertaining the idea of bringing on a financial partner. Slow and steady courting should be expected as should all legal documents to be drafted by a legal attorney. 

My Talents/Assets:

-- Deal Analysis: I analyze a minimum of 15 opportunities/week

-- Identifying acquisition targets: from 1.5 years of constantly analyzing opportunities, I quickly can determine what is a good deal and what is a great deal on SFRs & MFRs surrounding the Pensacola market

-- Project Management: my 10+ yr certified PMP in the Healthcare IT world has prepped and prepared me for dealing with GCs & tradesmen 

-- Established Supporting Team: Realtors, GCs, property management, tradesmen, etc.

My goals:

-- >15% COCR/unit

-- Minimum of $200/door cash flow/unit in Class C+ neighborhoods

Deal Structure: Open for discussion but highly depends on your desired interests and exit plans/strategy. Do you want to be in it for the long run? Do you just want to be in for 2-5 years? 

Our goal is to acquire 20+ units over the next 5-7 years, but at a slow and steady pace, while studying & observing market conditions to ensure they still support our goals listed above.  

More info on my BP bio page or on our website. Looking forward to the discussion. 

Looking for

Loading replies...