• Goldsboro, NC
Votes |
New Member Looking For A NC Hard Money Loan

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Goldsboro, NC
Posted May 11 2016, 11:16

Good Afternoon, 

My husband and I are new to BiggerPockets .. I've spent the past few days reading the site and have found it to be very informative. He and I decided to join today, and begin our real estate journey socially. We currently own rental properties in Rocky Mount, NC. The properties have been performing well and we have stumbled across a great investment opportunity here in Goldsboro NC. The current seller seems to be flexible, he is simply looking to sell. After several meetings with the owner my husband and I believe that once we close on one deal with him, he is open with some creative options on the additional purchases. The investment opportunity is actually broken down into 4 purchases. We were looking to break it up just as, in order for a lender to get comfortable with us, allowing he and I to prove  ourselves first. 

However, we are at this crossroad now.. Found a great opportunity with great return, great income producer.. Now we need a lender or investor. We would love to get this going asap. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you, for reading.. 

Looking for

Loading replies...