• Toledo, OH
Votes |
Does Your Property Manager Suck?

Engelo Rumora
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Posted Jun 6 2016, 10:24

Dear Bigger Pockets,

It’s Engelo Rumora here your favorite Dingo hoping you guys are moving and shaking just like we are.

You wouldn't believe how many phone calls and emails we get every week from investors about how their property managers are lying, cheating and stealing.

And due to those constant inquires from investors from all over the world, we have decided to step in and meet the demand by offering our awesome property management services to the broad market spectrum of Toledo, Ohio.

Over the last couple of years we have grown into a fantastic small business with a groovy office (Just finished an interior renovation, video coming shortly), and some amazing people where taking on this extra business will be a walk in the park for us.

Also, we have seen so many local and foreign investors suffer with the very poor property management services offered in Toledo that we couldn’t stand listening anymore and we had to make a change.

It is with great honor and pleasure to welcome you to "List’n Sell" Property Management

The #1 Property Management Company In Toledo, Ohio - “We Really Do Care”

There is no change to our existing in-house management as the same people are still in place along with our location. We have a proven in-house model that works and was only available to our close investors who had the luxury of experiencing it first hand. Now we are opening up the door to anyone and everyone in need for a trustworthy and prompt property management company.

Please hit me back with a message as I’d love to hear from you or if you know anyone that owns properties in the Toledo, Ohio market but has S#%@ management in place, please introduce them to me via email - [email protected]

Thanks for reading and have a bloody awesome day :)

ps. I’d be happy to provide you with a fee structure so feel free to inquire.

Offering