• Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Are You Struggling Wholesaler and Can't Find Deals? Work With Me

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Jun 23 2016, 09:54

Have you wholesaled 2-3 houses in the past 1-2 years but currently struggling to find good deals to wholesale? Do you dream of wholesaling houses full time but your wholesaling efforts does not produce enough income so you can't leave that BORING job of yours? Have you accumulated 50 or more cash buyers in your database but you have no properties to sell to them?

If you answer YES to ALL these questions, then I have an offer you cannot refuse. :-)

JOIN me. I have a great marketing team and an acquisitions team that acquire 1-2 houses every week. I need YOU to wholesale some of our houses. I also have hard money, transactional funding, business line of credit and other lending products for real estate investors, and I need your help in selling them. Lastly, I need you to organize & speak at our real estate seminars for newbie investors and make money from that too!

If you like wholesaling houses, you have no problems cold calling rehabbers and landlords, no problem speaking in front of people, willing to work hard and willing to work even on weekends, then I have an exciting CAREER and business opportunity for you. Join me as Vice President of Investor Sales.

You get a base salary of $30,000, health insurance, and multiple streams of income (wholesaling, lending products, even seminars). You work your hours and in a sense, you are your own boss while receiving a base salary and generous profit share on every sale you make. Not only that, but you get marketing support and a steady stream of properties for you to sell.

If you're really good and help bring a lot of money to my company, I want you to become a partner in my company (receive stock options)!

My company, PCI LLC, is a very entrepreneurial and creative real estate investment company. We have been featured on FORBES and US News and World Report. I have been featured here on Biggerpockets (listen to my podcast - http://Biggerpockets.com/show65) as a CREATIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTOR.

If you want to finally have a CAREER wholesaling houses, don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You must be willing to live/relocate in Chicagoland to take advantage of this opportunity. 

To get considered for this opportunity, I need you to email me not your resume but proof that you have wholesaled at least 2 houses in the past 1-2 years (e.g., HUD settlement statement).

Looking for