Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Bukowski
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Raritan, NJ
Votes |
New Jersey/ New York recent graduate seeking career opportunity!

Andrew Bukowski
  • Real Estate Professional
  • Raritan, NJ
Posted Jun 28 2016, 13:03

To Fellow BP Members,

My experience derives from my previous education at Rutgers University-Newark where I graduated with a degree in economics. Besides from my formal education, I have participated in two internships, one with Group Twenty-Six (a Bergen County based brokerage firm) as a 'Real Estate Analyst', along with an extensive internship with Morgan Stanley. Most recently I finished a contracted term with Manhattan based brokerage firm Rosewood Realty as a 'Research Associate'. Upon graduating I have dedicated my career path towards the respective industry, and as of recently have been troubled in finding my first full-time career, with hopes there are individuals on BP, whether it be themselves or a network of individuals that can guide me in the right direction. My long-term career goals are to personally develop mutlifamiles and beyond, so a career path in development is extremely ideal.  Although something as simple as an administrative assistant/ personal assistant I would highly consider under the right parameters, as this would aid in building my resume for the future.  I have more then a interest in real estate, I have a genuine passion, this is a key asset to who I am as a potential employee, not only am I looking for a 'career'/monetary value, I am looking for a firm or individual to be mentored by, a role in which I can truly learn the trade of the industry. Any help goes a long way, and this is very serious, below is my email, please feel free to reach out to me. If needed please request my resume via email, and/or references for a stronger consideration.

Sincerely,

Andrew Bukowski

[email protected]

Looking for

Loading replies...