User Stats

Votes
Jerry Padilla
Lender
#5 Classifieds Contributor
  • Lender
  • Rochester, NY
Votes |
Interested In Getting Your Name & Face out at a Charity Event.

Jerry Padilla
Lender
#5 Classifieds Contributor
  • Lender
  • Rochester, NY
Posted Jul 1 2016, 06:00

I know this is more personally related and I am not sure where to post for any colleagues that may be interested in volunteering, purchasing tickets or businesses that would like to donate. This would be a great opportunity to get your name and face out there locally as well. 

My wife is hosting a charity event for a rare syndrome - CLOVES Syndrome, in which my youngest son has a diagnosis of. The charity event will benefit the Cloves Syndrome Community. CLOVESSyndrome.org CLOVES Syndrome Community supports, educates, empowers and improves the lives of those affected by CLOVES Syndrome. Our 2 year old son Victor is our Superhero and beating all odds. He is an amazing fighter and we are so proud of him, thus the reason for this benefit, in his honor. Attached is a copy of the flyer for the event. The event will be held at Sweet & Sassy on Monroe Ave. in Pittsford NY, on July 30th from 4:30 - 7:00pm. There will be Dancing, a Fashion Show, a basket auction, food, beverages, and dessert. 

If any one knows of anyone interested in volunteering, making a donation towards the event or charity, or selling tickets for the event, I would be beyond grateful. Any contribution is greatly appreciated. Thank You so much for the consideration and taking the time to read over this. All companies that donate will be recognized at the event as well as on our facebook page. Thank You again. Have a great day, everyone!
I can be reached by email at [email protected] or by my cell at 716-536-7514. Thank you! 

This event will be in the Rochester NY area, and will be within a reasonable distance to the Buffalo NY and Syracuse NY area. 
https://m.facebook.com/events/238023059914332?view=permalink&id=249586345424670

PrimeLending  Logo
Offering

Loading replies...