• Springfield, OH
Votes |
Seeking advice on how to structure private money deal in OH

Chris Davis
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Springfield, OH
Posted Aug 9 2016, 18:25

Hello fellow BP's I just want to say thanks in advance for viewing this posting. Blessings! I am here right now to illustrate an investment opportunity with low risk and high reward! Specifically, I have the opportunity to purchase 2 single family houses and vacant lot (all units adjacent to each other). 

Short testimony I have been trying to allow myself the present in the real estate business for about 1 year. Specifically, improving my credit and now proud to say zero negs on Exp. and only 1 neg on both Trans and Exp.Namely, I will provide a property analysis report per request. I have the opportunity to purchase both properties and vacant land for low discount rate of 25K. Also with gross monthly income of $1100 tenant pays all utilities. I estimate the appraised value of both combined properties of 75K. 

My plan is to successfully cash refinance on both properties based on appraised value in 30 days with at least 65%Ltv to cash out potential investor. Indeed, the potential of APR of 40% return on investment with exit strategy of cash out refinance on each deal in 60 days is realistic.

Respectfully,

Chris Davis

Looking for