• Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
Looking for Partner in Omaha for 1st BRRRR Transaction

Scott Castleman
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Aug 10 2016, 10:05

New to site, but I have been a landlord of 4 houses, soon to be 6, for over 11 years. When I started my kids were younger, I purposely bought low maintenance properties in decent neighborhoods, with the goal of having long term tenants. In other words all my properties cash flow, but that wasn't my main objective. As with almost anyone who has done this a while, I have had a few horror stories, but overall my strategy has worked very well. In one property I have had the same tenant for 11 years, in another same tenant for 10 years, and in the other two properties over 3 years each. Now that my kids are older, and I would love to get to the point where I could do real estate full time. I am focusing on real estate investing, and cash flow like never before. I am starting to reconsider some of my strategies. Luckily I stumbled across this site, and even though I have some experience as a landlord I have been watching webinars and podcasts to increase my knowledge. One thing I have learned about from this site that interests me in particular is the BRRRR strategy. I am very selective in who I deal with but I am looking for someone who has the experience doing flips or BRRRR's that I don't have. Hopefully my experience as a landlord, and as a solid financial partner can add some value to my prospective partner. Please contact me if you have any interest in exploring a possible mutually beneficial partnership for my first BRRRR property.

Thanks,

Scott Castleman  

Looking for