• Central America, Panama
Votes |
Daily Motivated Seller Leads - Referral Fee Required

Jackie Lange
  • Investor
  • Central America, Panama
Posted Aug 18 2016, 22:04

Hi All

The biggest struggle for real estate investors in finding good leads.  I get more leads than I can possible do so I'm sending out 2-3 motivated seller leads every weekday.  You'll get preliminary information about the property and what the numbers are.   If you like the lead, you will be required to sign an agreement to pay a referral fee at closing.  I'll even offer suggestions on how to structure the offer.  If you'd like to get on the lead list, please opt-in at www.CashFlowDepot.com

This is the lead message that went out today

Hey, remember that lead I sent out for Laredo Texas?The house is worth about $300,000.The attorney said they will take $110,000.Today our investor got it under contract for $89,900.I will keep you informed about the progress.The house needs work.Selling it with a Highest Bidder Sale should net a $60,000 profit maybe more.

Also, I did not mention this but I wanted to let you know that each of these leads will only go to ONE person.That person will have 7 days to work the lead.If we don’t hear from you or you don’t get it under contract within 7 days then, and only then, will it be distributed to the second person who said they want the lead.We realize that sometimes sellers are dragging their feet, not you, if you let us know what’s going on we will give you more time.

For now, we’re sending out a lot of leads in Texas but we also have leads in other states which we will send out next week.

Here are the leads for today:

ARLINGTON, TEXAS $100,000 EQUITY

This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house built I 993.1576sf.House is in great condition.Seller has moved to Michigan and needs to sell asap.The mortgage balance is $57,000.Seller would like to get $75,000 but is negotiable for a quick sale.PITI is $650 at 5.75%.The house is worth $158,000 to $165,000.

This house will rent for $1300 to $1350 per rentometer.

We need a $5,000 referral fee on this one – paid at closing.

So, what are some things you could do with this one?

Close it first!When there is that much equity you really need to close first.Then you could keep it as a rental with a $700 a month cash flow, sell with seller financing that wraps the underlying loan (a Highest Bidder Sale will get more down payment), Or, just put a for sale sign in the front yard to sell to a retail buyer.

Let’s say you agree to give the seller $5,000 now and another $5,000 by December 31st.You buy subject to the $57k mortgage.Then you are in to this deal for $15,000 (includes referral fee) + $57,000 mortgage = $72,000.If you resell for $149,000 for a quick sale that will still net you a $77,000 profit.

Ifyou sell with seller financing you should be able to get $15,000 to $30,000 down (all your cash back) plus $700 a month cash flow PLUS $77,000 in equity

Who wants this one? Email [email protected]

LUBBOCK TEXAS- WHOLESALE FLIP OR REHAB

ASAP.Seller moved out of state.Does not have time to finish the house.Started a rehab on
3 bedrooms 1 bath 600sf+ Built in 1938 Lot 7000sf
Owner for 8 years.Terrible condition.Vacant
Asking price $25,000 – negotiable retail is $57,000

I bet you could get this one for less than $25k.Offer $2500 paid now and the rest paid after it is rehabbed or one year – whichever comes first

Then you could rehab it yourself. Or wholesale it for $30,000.If you wholesale it you will make more money if you sell with seller financing, get $3500 down 8% on the balance so you get monthly cash flow too.Give the buyer 6 months to pay you off.Then you could go back to the seller to negotiate a discount if you pay then off early

$2,000 referral fee on this one.

Who wants this one? Email [email protected]

FORT WORTH- FIXER UPPER - $60,000 profit

OWNER Moving 2 weeks – MUST ACT FAST
3/2/1Attached 1450sf.Needs work- house is vacant
Asking Price $65,000 – but I think they will sell for mortgage balance
mortgage Balance $56,000
Payment $600 PIonly @ 6%
Retail is $135,000
Estimate to rehab is $15,000

This is very time sensitive.There are several ways to go on this one.You could get a contract then wholesale to a rehabber.Buy subject-to for $56,000Sell for $66,000 maybe $70,000 to make a quick $10,000 to $15,000 profit.Or you could do the rehab to make more

But it would be a waste to cash out the mortgage when you wholesale.You could wholesale for $75,000 if you sell it with seller financing.Get $5,000 down, increase interest rate to 9% so you’ll get a monthly cash flow, then make an additional $14,000 whenyou get cashed out.I like this one best

$2000 referral fee paid at closing

Who wants this one?Email [email protected]

Plenty more leads coming tomorrow….

As always, at CashFlowDepot.com we’re dedicated to helping you learn to make more money with real estate.

Best of Success… and Freedom,

Jackie Lange

CashFlowDepot.com

P.S.If you select a lead, you will be sent a referral fee agreement to sign.Once we get that back you will be given the sellers contact info

Offering

Loading replies...