• Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Property Locator and MLS access

Brent Hill
  • Investor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Aug 28 2016, 16:44

I am looking for a couple of highly motivated individuals that are interested in wholesaling/wholetailing within a 1 hour drive of St. Augustine, FL.  I am looking for individuals that are committed to honest, treating people ethically and morally and always upholding the laws.  If you couldn't pass a basic background and/or drug test, then we aren't a good fit.  If you only work 8 hours a day, we aren't a good fit.  If you know what the 10x rule is, we are a good fit.

We will be spending $1500/mo in direct mail marketing to begin with and will have our phones answered and leads qualified through the same marketing company.

Once the leads are qualified and appointments set, I will be meeting with the seller to examine the house, buy the house and do the closing.

All your leads will be entered and tracked through www.reimobile.com.  Your pay will be $500 for every lead that closes.  Title to properties will be taken though a land trust and payment done through a Joint Venture.

If you are interested in doing more than being a property locator, then we can discuss partnering up together. I can offer MLS access for a small fee as my assistant if you are unlicensed. An application and a color copy of your drivers license will need to be supplied to NEFAR.

Message me if interested with your email and phone number and we can talk more off-line.  Thank you!

Loading replies...