Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Norris
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • California and Florida
Votes |
I Survived Real Estate 2009 - What are you worried about?

Aaron Norris
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • California and Florida
Posted Jul 10 2009, 05:11

Hi BP! I could really use some help for something we're working very diligently on.

On September 11th we're having a conference in California called "I Survived Real Estate 2009." The concept is to bring together leadership from different real estate sectors to discuss regulation and stimulation in the real estate world. We've been a little surprised at a few changes and current bills coming down the pike. It's sometimes difficult to stay on top of the news.

Before I go further, this is a fundraising event for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and anyone will be able to watch for free via the web thanks to one of our sponsors, The Business Press. I'm definitely hoping everyone will.

OK, long story short, I'm trying to create a resource on the website where I'm listing legislative and stimulus related issues. This is going to be more a national resource. We're interviewing each of our panelists on the radio before the event and they are discussing their top five legislative concerns.

I'd love to get some investor input. We're having some difficult times in hard hit areas with the new 1004MC form. The HVCC code will hopefully get postponed and luckily the title issue didn't pass. What else is on the table that you're worried about? Specific bill numbers GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks BP. Always such an active and helpful forum. You can look at www.isurvived2009.com to see what this is about.

• Lender California (#02038616), Florida (#LO45646), California (#DBO1641953), and California (#NMLS1641953)

• The Norris Group
The Norris Group Logo

Loading replies...