• Investor
  • Sandy, UT
Votes |
Sales Associate

Mark H.
  • Investor
  • Sandy, UT
Posted Sep 20 2016, 17:42

We are all here on BiggerPockets looking for a better way to move forward. A way to achieve our dreams. As the founders of BP have mentioned, there are many avenues and methods to choose from. I'm excited to share this avenue which can help many here come closer to making that happen.

Hegemon Group International is a company that is founded by the Humphrey family. The same individuals who have previously founded two financial companies valued at over $1 billion. They have recently started their third company, and are looking for hungry individuals who are eager to make a six figure salary by providing financial services/opportunities to the public. Services such as debt relief, credit restoration, 401k assistance, money/wealth management(Opportunity to work directly with Paul Dietrich!), land-banking(historical gains of 20-30%), insurance (as September is Insurance awareness month) and much more!

HGI has a system put into place that will provide daily to-do lists. Scores of training videos, and Fantastic leaders who are eager to see you succeed. Come meet the National Marketing Director himself, Jody Humphrey -who will be going over this incredible opportunity:

Come join us on 9/24/2016 at:

SpringHill Suites Boardroom

12111 State St, Draper, UT 84020

Meetings will be held at 12pm and 5pm, MST.

Lunch will be provided at 12pm.

If you are remote to Utah or Salt Lake County, please shoot me an email and I can arrange for a remote connection/webex to either of these meetings. 

Thank you for taking a look, and I'm excited to meet or talk with anyone interested!

Looking for