• Investor
  • Durham, NC
Votes |
Looking for Real Estate Broker to Make Money Monthly

Brad Millon
  • Investor
  • Durham, NC
Posted Oct 21 2016, 02:37

Our company's goal is buy, fix and flip 10 houses for 2017. We currently have one house getting flipped right now but to meet our goals for next year we need more DEALS!

>>>Here's Where You Come Into the Picture and How You Get Paid<<<

We have an amazing system in place for locating prospective deals and making offers, but someone needs to go see the houses and send us a video, so that we can make the offer. Most of the houses that we offer on are MLS deals, and so obviously you need to be NC licensed real estate broker in order to see the house for us.

>>>We'll Send You the Leads, All You Have to Do is THIS. . .<<<

Like I said, we have a great system in place for finding the leads. Nothing goes under our radar. So, every week, we have 3 -- 10 houses that need to get seen. Obviously, this number of houses to see requires a bunch of people, so we need 2 or 3 more agents that we can have "on speed dial" who are willing to go out to the houses, take a video, upload the video to dropbox.com, and send us the link. That's ALL You Have to Do! I'll even provide the Dropbox account with plenty of storage.

>>>Here's the Cool Part. . .<<<

You'll get paid an hourly base and the buyer's commission on offers that gets accepted. Our average is 1 out of about 15 offers that we make gets accepted.

Plus we have the funding to do as many as 5 rehabs at one time so we can back up our offers. You don't have to worry about us flaking out while trying to get loans or taking a long time to close.

I am looking for houses in good areas where houses will sell for $150k to $300k.

If you are looking for a consistent client that doesn't need any handholding, can close deals quickly and are constantly buying and selling properties then we may be a great match.

***Reply NOW to this ad with the following information:***
1. Name, email, phone number, and area of the Triangle where you live
2. Are you licensed?
3. What is your availability? i.e. do you have full-time job to work around, etc.
4. How responsive and responsible are you? (rate on scale of 1 -- 10)

Send your responses to [email protected] or text me at (919) 813-0938 to possibly add thousands in commissions every month and be part of a group that consistently buys and sells houses with cash.

Looking for

Loading replies...