Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Marty Johnston
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Votes |
Don't Get Screwed on an Insurance Claim - BE EDUCATED!

Marty Johnston
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Posted Oct 30 2016, 12:13

Greetings everyone!

I'm here to offer information I've found incredibly useful to anyone who wants to learn more about their insurance policies. Whether its their primary residences, or investment properties both residential and commercial, most people aren't able to fully interpret the hidden details of their policy.

I'm a Claims Representative for a Public Adjustment company, and I've decided to focus my work towards investors. As an Public Adjuster, I educate you, the policy holder, on your insurance policy so that you know exactly what you're covered for, and what you're not. So that in the event that a loss or damage occurs, you are prepared to either A) represent yourself professionally and knowledgeably to the insurance company, or B) utilize a professional public adjuster to represent you from start to finish, to inspect your damage, submit all paperwork accurately, and maximize your insurance settlement.

Remember this... It is your job, not the insurance company adjuster's, to point out any damage. And they wont! Insurance adjusters are there to MINIMIZE your damage by encouraging cost-saving methods. A Public Adjuster helps you have a professional represent you to the insurance companies to negotiate a maximum settlement.

Here's what I'm offering: Free education to the policy holder - meeting with you, looking over your declaration page with you, inspecting any potential damage you think you might have on your property (whether there is or not), and giving you the option to use a professional adjuster to negotiate on your behalf, and to get you the highest claim amount possible.

At the absolute very least, you're more informed about your policy and what you're covered for. What you have to lose is the 20-30 minutes you'll have spent talking with me!

I've seen friends and family get screwed too many times by their insurance companies, and because of that, I'm very excited about this business. If you feel you'd benefit from talking with me, I'd love to hear from you.

PM me any inquiries, and we can set something up. Group appointments work excellent also!

Thanks,

Marty Johnston

Offering