Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Bradley De comarmond
  • West Hollywood, CA
Votes |
Florida agent here to help California investors get cash flow!

Bradley De comarmond
  • West Hollywood, CA
Posted Nov 10 2016, 19:00

Hey there! 

Are you or your friends/clients/grandmother/etc looking for cash flowing properties but live in an appreciation market?

I am a Tampa raised, LA living real estate investor and agent. If you haven't been to California, I'm here to tell you real estate is expensive as _____! The upside is the appreciation potential, the downside is losing money every month until you eventually sell for a profit (hopefully)!

Growing up in central Florida, I got used to 3/2 block homes in decent areas hitting the market for $60/sqft, not $600/sqft! Now that I live in LA, friends of mine have asked me to help them purchase cashflowing properties in Florida that will yield a cap rate of 10%+ while being in a city and state that is desirable and stable since typical CA cap rates are around 3-5%

Fortunately, Florida is chock full of high yielding properties. I would like to offer you and your investors, clients, friends, and family my service as a Florida real estate agent and investor to help you purchase the right investments for your goals.

Also, my business partner and I live in LA and will be looking to do local deals as well as anything around southern and central Florida that make financial sense. Please connect with me on here and let me know how I can help you directly or connect you to someone who can. Let's have an amazing 2017 together!

-Brad