Votes |
Webinar On Partnering With Experienced Investor in Your Market

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Dec 27 2016, 12:14

Hi Everyone,

My name is Tom Cafarella and I am a real estate investor in the Greater Boston area. I've done over 500 investment deals in the Greater Boston area in the last 5 years and have reached a point where doing more deals in my local market is next to impossible.

I am looking to expand into other markets. Unfortunately, I can't travel often enough to do all of the work myself(I have 3 and 6 month old kids) so I am looking for individuals who want to learn the real estate investing business(flipping, wholesaling, buy and hold) and execute my systems in their local market. I am willing to travel out to most markets as long as I have the right person in that area.

The right fit would be someone who is very hungry and willing to follow the systems that I use in my business that have allowed me to be the #1 investor in my area. You need to want to work(no 4 hour work-weekers) and take direction.

You would be able to plug and play into all of the systems that I have built up in Greater Boston and would be able to come to our office(if you want) to get some basic training or do the training remotely. I would also be able to come out to where you are located(just not that frequently because of my kids).

If you are interested, please go to learn-how-to-invest-in-real-estate.com and I have a short webinar recording on what the next steps are.

Thanks,

Tom Cafarella

Ocean City Development

www.ocbuyshouses.com

Offering