• Smyrna, GA
Votes |
Calling all Atlanta area Fix and Flip & Buy and Hold Investors

Ryan Horne
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Smyrna, GA
Posted Feb 15 2017, 06:09

Hi BP Community,

I am tired of sitting on the sidelines, working a job I dislike, while I read about tons and tons of people doing what they love here on BP. I am 24 years old and recently married and want to live a life filled with fun and purpose, working on something I enjoy while also building significant passive income over time. The way I plan to do this is by flipping homes and using the funds from that to purchase buy and hold properties to create passive income for the future.

My goal with this post is to connect with investors in my area and hopefully to gain some real world experience so that I can take this from a theory in my head to actually seeing real estate investing in action. Whether this be a mentorship situation or a one off work assignment I am open to anything. I am offering my services to Atlanta fix and flip and buy and hold investors free of charge. I will be honest I am not the least bit handy but am willing to learn (and definitely need to learn) and work on just about anything. If you are looking for someone to help you on the rehab portion of a home, that doesn’t need their hand held through every step, that may not be me. Although I imagine just about anyone can work on the demo of a home. I am willing to scour all of the websites (zillow, realtor, etc) looking for deals for you, just let me know your deal requirements and I will send whatever I find your way. I do have my degree in Finance so I am pretty decent with numbers. Will cut the grass on your rentals or whatever is needed. I am just looking to see real estate investing in action and not just theory.

I currently work full time in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, if anyone is ever in the area I would love to take you out for lunch or to grab a coffee. I plan to be at the next BP Atlanta Meetup that is on the 28th of this month if anyone would like to connect there. Other ways to get in touch with me are just through the email on my BP profile. I look forward to working with you!

Looking for

Loading replies...