• Dallas, TX
Votes |
Marketing/Acquisition Manager - Minneapolis

Dan K.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Feb 21 2017, 08:22
Hi there, I'm  looking to purchase more properties in Minneapolis (rental and flip). I'm beginning a lead generation system (digital, direct mail) to help find more and better deals. My goal is to purchase 1-2 properties (distressed - properties that need a lot of work, not listed on MLS) each month and I have a few investors that may want to purchase others if we secured more.

I'm looking for a sharp motivated sales and marketing minded person to manage this process and close deals.

Looking for:

-Personable, positive attitude.
-A fearless salesperson!
-Entrepreneurial attitude.
-Some knowledge of real estate wholesaling and lead generation is a plus.
-Some understanding of Minneapolis neighborhoods, etc.
-Email/text friendly, strong communicator - direct and to the point. I stay busy and do better with written communications (I'm not a big a phone guy).

Duties:

-Help manage marketing program - monitor google ads, ensure that mail is going out regularly, etc. I'll help get the lists and set the systems but you will be in charge of managing them.

-Respond to leads asap (ideally within six hours). The goal of these call is to get to know the seller, understand why they want to sell, and understand their bottom line. If the property is a good fit, you will visit the property owner.

-Manage property research - a virtual assistant will help pull comps and complete a standard analysis form on properties but you will be responsible for managing him.

-Visit property owners. Take photos of properties and work to get a commitment from the owner to sell.

Terms:

-Payment of $1,500 per successful deal that I close. I'll be purchasing some properties myself and looking to sell some to other investors. You're paid when the $1,500 when the deal closes.

-An extra bonus of $1,000 after the third property closes (ie. when we close your third deal, you'll received the $1,500 plus an additional $1,000 bonus).

-This is a contract position. I don't see this replacing someone's full time job, but would be a great side project for someone who wants to get into the real estate business. You can work from wherever you'd like and you're welcome to use my office space in downtown Minneapolis. Must have access to reliable transportation.
Looking for

Loading replies...