• Atlanta, GA
Posted Mar 7 2017, 11:24

-General Admin Tasks
-Time Management
-Organizational Skills
-Detail Oriented
-Social Media/Sales/Marketing
-MS Office (Word and Excel primarily)

General business administrative tasks for a Real Estate Investor. You will organize closings with our attorneys. Researching properties and tracking local improvements will be the majority of this position. Part of your responsibilities will be to enter and track our bills for each project. You will need to stay on top of our budgets handling several projects at a time. You will be expected to scan and organize receipts daily.

You will help brainstorm ideas for the growth of the company. You will be expected to do light marketing and sales, so customer relations is a must. You will also work with us on our social media advertising. Thinking outside the box and coming up with ways to automate or simplify our processes will be a huge PLUS.

There will be random times you'll be asked to assist with our staging company, Investors Staging. This company stages furniture and accessories for other Real Estate Investors.  This will be rare, but a good way to get out of the office for half the day.

This part time position will quickly move into full time. Temporarily you will work at our home office near East Atlanta Village. We're looking to get an office in South Atlanta soon. This position can and will oftentimes give you the ability to work remotely. In addition to hourly rate, I'm also working on additional commissions with the sale or purchase of our properties.  When office work is slow, you will have the ability to track down properties for us, giving you the ability to earn more but also challenge you and your growth within this company.

My home office and primary target area for the business is south of I-20 but inside the perimeter. I'd prefer someone also local to this area.

I'm not just looking for any person looking for a paycheck. If all you care about is a paycheck, do us both a favor and don't waste our time! I will be looking for someone who is a perfect match and this will not be easy. We'll setup a Skype meeting for brief interviews before meeting in person or at my office. I'm looking for someone who is interested in Real Estate, motivated by success and interested in marketing. You don't have to know much about this industry, but if you have the drive and determination to grow and learn then you might just be who I'm looking for.

Be sure to look up our company and understand who we are. You will also find pictures of our team and our other company (Investors Staging) you would assist with randomly. Look Up Exigo Management before you apply.

Exigo Management, LLC is a small but rapidly growing real estate investment company. I currently have 2 other full time employees. I am looking for the perfect assistant to help push me and the team with long term visions. I expect an extremely hard working individual, motivated and eager to learn.

E-mail me your resume AND cover letter to [email protected] . If you do not have a cover letter with your resume, I will not even consider you. As soon as you e-mail me your resume, send me a text so I know to expect it and also make sure it didn't land in my trash. Do not call me, be sure to follow all of the instructions above. After I review your resume and I feel you are a candidate, we'll setup a quick Skype meeting.

Jesse

404-984-1888

Looking for

Loading replies...