Votes
Ronnie Paige
  • Willingboro, NJ
Votes |
TRUE 100% Hard Money/ Joint Venture/ GAP funding. Up to 80% ARV

Ronnie Paige
  • Willingboro, NJ
Posted Mar 9 2017, 07:14

Greetings to all my friends, colleagues, investors and rehabbers. I am now Sales Director at Down Kicker, Inc. and we have the best thing created since sliced bread!! Well maybe not sliced bread but you get the point! :-) Mid Atlantic Lending has officially merged with Down Kicker and we proud to present the most aggressive rehab loan in the industry today! We will provide ANY deficit shortage on your 80%-90% first position loan. We will pay the down payment, pay closing costs, rehab costs, points, etc! That's right! We cover the GAP that your first position loan DOES NOT cover. Don't worry if your current lender doesn't accept a 2nd lien position behind theirs. WE CAN PROVIDE THE FIRST LOAN AS WELL!! AHHHHHH YESSSSS!!! WE HAVE THE LENDERS THAT WILL ALLOW THE MYTHICAL, ELUSIVE 2nd position lien loan. We have changed the rules of the game forever!

Ronnie Paige - Sales Director

Downkicker, Inc.

(415) 604 1195

www.DOWNKICKER.com

PLEASE READ!!!!

Those of you who know me and have done business with me in the past KNOW that I am honest and straightforward. Therefore I'm doing it now. Our 100% J/V GAP Loan funding program has a $299.00 application fee and there's no "And's", "If's" or "But's" about it! I work for the company and I STILL HAD TO PAY THE FEE AND I HAVE THE CREDIT CARD RECEIPT AS PROOF! Now that's out of the way please know that we have other Rehab loans such as 80% and 90% LTV loans with 100% rehab costs covered WITH NO APPLICATION FEES. So please do NOT be misguided and THINK that we are "Application Chasers"! We are NOT! The J/V Loan is VERY RISKY and NOT EASY TO UNDERWRITE. As most of you know, the 2nd POSITION is subordinate to the FIRST LOAN and is completely "naked" in the event of problems! It is what it is! I'm totally UPFRONT so we don't waste each other's time! I understand the STIGMA attached to upfront fees and I understand any reservations. However be assured that if you due your due diligence and the numbers WORK..... I WILL GET YOU TO THE CLOSING TABLE! 

Offering

Loading replies...