• Investor
  • Kalamazoo, MI
Votes |
Wanted-Mobile Homes / Manufactured Homes - Michigan, Il, In, Oh

Marc Faulkner
  • Investor
  • Kalamazoo, MI
Posted Mar 14 2017, 09:17

We are buying mobile homes and manufactured homes for cash in Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Northern Kentucky, Eastern Iowa and Southern Wisconsin.  We buy 1900 and newer mobile homes and work with both single and double wide units.  We buy them to move to our locations, at our cost, we move quickly and pay cash.  If you or your clients are dealing with a mobile home that you need out of the picture, I am your solution. 

When sending me units for consideration, I need to know the following:
1.  Year the mobile home was built
2.  The manufacturer of the mobile home   
3.  Number of bed rooms and baths
4.  Size of the home (measurements-length/width)
5.  Appliances included?  Central A/C?
6.  Condition / work needed?
7.  Address?  In park or on private property?  IF in a park-lot rent amount?  Is home vacant?  If not when?
9.  Lowest price the seller will take for a quick cash sale?
10.Your contact information - It is amazing how many folks forget this!
---
Some additional information and photos of the home are always helpful.  " picture is worth a thousand words!"  I always like to know why the sellers are selling and if they have the title in hand.  I also need to know if the home has vinyl siding and a shingled roof and if the heat is gas or electric.  Are the axles and hitch present?

Please note that I do not care about how nice the current location is as I will be moving the homes to my locations for use on our projects.  Sheds and decks typically do not add any value as they cost more to deal with than they are worth.  The same goes for awnings. 

Bird Dogs can make money with mobile homes and manufactured homes!  I need you to include the above information, in one email or text.  I will respond with an offer within 24 hours.  From there you simply discount our offer by the amount your would like to make and present that to the seller verbally.  IF you come to an agreement with the seller, we will be happy to pay you the difference between our offer and your offer to the seller.  I will also provide all of the necessary paperwork to get the deal under contract.  This WILL involve a personal visit to and inspection of the unit by you.  I will need you to take pictures of the home and measure the exterior length and width.  I will also need you to pull back the skirting and look for the axles and hitches.  Once you have done this a couple of times, you will find that it can be done quickly and easily, in less than a day......

IF you would rather just refer the seller to us, and leave the heavy lifting to me, I will be happy to pay you a $500 Finders FEE for any deals you send my way, that I close on.  I will be happy to answer any questions you might have and, I look forward to working with you personally.  Please see my contact information in my signature line below. 

No Problems - ONLY Solutions

Marc Faulkner

Looking for