Votes |
Chicago Cash Buyer Looking for Wholesalers

Fernando Angelucci
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Apr 5 2017, 19:13

Hello Chicago!

My partners and I have been out fundraising for the last 15 or so months to take advantage of what we think is a short window where prices are still reasonable whilst rates on long term money remain relatively low. We are looking to partner with any and every willing wholesaler to get as many flips and rentals in the Chicago Metro Area as possible over the next 26 months.

Partnering is as easy as 1-2-3:

1. We have a list of 120 zip codes in which we will personally Buy & Hold or Fix & Flip. We will give you all of our criteria in a plug and play Excel sheet that takes the guess work out and makes analysis much easier for you. If the box turns green, we will buy it, simple as that.
  2. If you have properties outside of these core zip codes, thats great too! Talk to us about our co-wholesaling program where you get to keep a majority of the assignment fee as well as expand your buyers list organically by marketing qualified deals to our partners.
  3. We started in real estate as wholesalers (and still are) and know what is important to you when working with buyers. If you're new, don't be shy, the more the merrier.

We are not selling anything, we do not want your money. We just want your properties because the inventory is shrinking in the zip codes we like. We figure the more eyes out there, the more everyone benefits.

Call, text, or email me and I will send you everything. I believe all my contact information is in my signature line below this post.

Cheers!

Looking for

Loading replies...