• Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Turnkey provider with a twist!

Arpan Patel
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Apr 5 2017, 20:42

Hello, my name is Arpan Patel and we are fix and flip and BRRRR investors around Chicago, IL. We have extensive flipping experience (sold 6 homes last year with another one this year already sold and have another 5 on the books and a combined 19 years experience - 12 for my partner and 8 for me) and extensive turnkey and property management experience (my partner from 2000-2008 sold then managed 50 SFR units in the south side of Chicago). We are looking for investors who would like to partner on acquiring and holding rental properties in C+ to B+ areas (Suburbs not the south side of Chicago anymore). We have multiple short term lenders lined up along with and 5 intermediate term lenders (who can do cash our refinance loans with no seasoning) to can pull out all the initial investment in the deal while still retaining 30% equity and 1.2 or better debt coverage. We will find, fix, tenant and manage the tenant and asset along with the managing the financing process. We are looking for investors who have 50-60k, good credit to be our 50-50 partner for long term holds. This is for people who want to build a portfolio of rentals and cash flow by recycling capital. We are not looking for those who only eventually wants one or two units. Email or call me if you are interested. My contact information is on my profile. Talk soon!!

Offering

Loading replies...