• Boston, MA
Votes |
Get Live Answers To Your Real Estate Investing Questions For Free

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Apr 7 2017, 06:48

Ever have a very specific real estate investing question that you needed an immediate answer to but couldn’t find?

Wish that you could have an experienced investor “on demand” just for a quick minute to point you in the right direction?

Well….now is your chance.

I’ve mentioned this a few times already, but my goal is to provide everyone more value for FREE than most people charge for…..

Part of that value is being able to listen in on my private meetings with my team members that I am working with across the country.

These team meetings cover all the strategies and tactics that we use everyday to produce over 250 leads/week, 10 deals per month, and 5MM profit/yr in our businessOn these meetings, we discuss the questions that my team has for me during the week….

Questions like: how to build a cash buyer's list, what lead generation methods are working the best, how to do deals with no money down, analyzing specific deals, and much much more...

The best part about it is that I am now(for the very first time), opening these Q & A session up to my email list as well. 

All that you need to do in order to get your very own burning questions answered during the call is go to: www.questionsfortom.com, and fill out your question…

After you fill out the form, it will go to me directly and on call, I will answer your questions live. 

While on the call, you will be able to jump in if you need more clarification on my answer, or have any specific follow up questions. Interested in jumping on the call?

All that you need to do is register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/18190688... you register, you will get all of the information needed to jump on the live webinar, listen in, and ask questions.

My team meets every Thursday from 9am EST to 10:00/10:30(depending on how many questions there are).

Fair Warning >>>>>>> Gotowebinar only allows 100 people on the call at once, so if you think you are interested, please sign up sooner rather than later….like today. I look forward to answering your questions,Tom Cafarella

Get your questions answered on the call by asking at: www.questionsfortom.com

Register for the FREE sessions at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/18190688...

Offering