• Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Real Estate Investing for Women

Laura Alamery
  • Investor and RE Mentor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Apr 28 2017, 05:05

I am the organizer of an exciting and unique group: Real Estate Investing for Women.

We welcome women of all levels (new to seasoned investors) and professions to join us and learn or share experiences in an unintimidating environment.

Join me for the First Lunch & Learn at Buca di Beppo.

The ticket cost is to cover your lunch, taxes and tip.

** Please Note - If you don't pay and reserve your spot by clicking the link below, you will not have a space at the luncheon. Limited chairs available. Only a 12 persons table.

During this lunch, I would like to meet you and discuss how we can grow this group of women in real estate investing, through training, sharing experiences and business referrals.

This group is in dedication to women real estate investors and related professionals that are serious about business, cultivating strong relationships and dedicated to providing access to knowledge and information that can help each of us grow to the next level of real estate investing.

Our group is a fun-filled way to gain information on a variety of up to date real estate topics:

• Investing - Strategies and Tips;
  • Wholesaling, Fix & Flip, Buy & Hold, Luxury Real Estate & more;
  • How to Locate Properties and Buyers;
  • Loans and Private Funding;
  • Real Estate Marketing Strategies;
  • Property Management;
  • Market Updates;
  • ... and more

RSVP & Get Your Tickets Here!

About Laura (The Organizer)

Laura Alamery is a local real estate investor and consultant with extensive experience in several aspects of the real estate business. She has practiced real estate nationwide for 30 years and she has hosted seminars and public speaking engagements for over 15 years, in subjects like creative financing, wholesaling, fix & flip, buy and hold, buying notes and raising private money.

Read more about Laura and connect at Lauraalamery.com and Facebook

Offering