• Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Seeking CRE lawyer specialized in 506(c) securities offerings

Johnny Wahba
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted May 9 2017, 11:57

I am seeking a California or New York based CRE lawyer, as well as a securities lawyer specialized in 506(c) securities to structure an offering send to my network of potential investors. The initial target property type and capital requirements have been defined, however there is no "deal" currently on the table. I'm planning to use these documents as a template to be modified on a deal to deal basis and invite investors to reinvest, or invite new investors. Although the deals are on the small side, ($2million +) I'm doing this on purpose to build up trust/credit with my investors. I understand that this legal work is costly and could go the LLC LLP route, but the cost of the legal work will be spread out over many deals, as well as larger deals.

Background: I have been successfully investing my own money in real estate for 17 years, doing some ground up development, and have been buying, rehabbing and selling (in some cases renting) residential homes continuously throughout. I'm now ready to start doing more deals and need additional capital. I have built a network and track record and am able to tap my connections.

Looking for

Loading replies...