• Denver, CO
Votes |
Weekend Gig holding Open House for Rental Home in Denver

Bill S.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorPosted May 18 2017, 06:26

I have a small house in the Villa Park neighborhood of Denver and I need to be out of town this weekend so I need someone to hold an open house for perspective tenants on Saturday May 20th 2017 from 10 to noon and Sunday May 21st 2017 from 2-4 pm. You will show folks around and make sure they don't make off with the tenants belongings, hand out applications, answer questions they might have, and take applications and application fees if they want. I will be available via cell phone if you get any difficult questions. This is a reasonable house that is reasonably priced so should be a fair easy and pleasant gig. Let me know what you want to be paid. Ideally I would like someone who is a licensed agent (only because they have already passed a background check). I realize that agents are probably busy so everyone is also encouraged to apply. 

As part of this process you will get a peek under the hood of an experienced Denver landlord and see my screening process as well as a copy of my rental criteria and application if you would like. It would be a great opportunity for a newbie to get their feet wet without fear of drowning.

Also, it could lead to more work if both parties are interested.

Obviously you need to be local to do this gig.

Happy Landlording.

Reliant Real Estate, Inc. Logo
Looking for