• Wholesaler
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
Boots on the ground!

Marvin S.
  • Wholesaler
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Jun 24 2017, 22:41

I can't offer you a job, per se, but I really really need some help!

Recently, I came across 500+ properties for sale. Within 3 days, it became 2500. Friday, it became 7,000.

To make a long story short, the first 500 are quit claim deeds purchased from the instutional banks. Of the deeds that are ready for resale, I have a LOI in on them.

The 2500, I've been looking at for over 3 yrs. The seller buys and offers rent to own, so they may be selling the paper, is what I thought, especially since they don't run out ofproduct. So its been 2500 or avaliable every year for the last 3 years.... The problem here is, corporate.

What I can offer in exchange for the help needed is, free on almost all that I know and proven. I will give you virtually all that I know that has put me in direct contact with the real movers and shakers of REI.... Those who are ready to buy at close to market, and those who buy dirt fxk cheap for real, and have patience.

I stepped into this, like looking for a short cut across a lawn that has a pet at home.... In scraping it off my shoe,it dawned on me,that dog gonna crap in the same spot next time.

Yup! sho nuff.

I spent most of this week whenI could calling across the country to county records offices with one simple question (after announcing that I am a REI).

Can I come in and look at the recorded info on an address and see All the current lein, including city and county? Most said yes. NJ took me the municpality run around, but I got the anwers I needed.

I need boots on the ground to walk into the recording offices to veiw, make notes, and where possible make copies of where there is any leins outside of the local stuff, ya know, 15 months of lawn service by the city etc.

Buyers look for a lot of things,  but, I know I am guilty of this as well, never paying attention to all the numbers which will be assessed at closing. 

Quit claim deeds that have already been purchased from the institutional banks as well as Special warranty deeds, etc., may well be FEE SIMPLE on resale.

I saw one today, purchsed at $4K, rehabbed, leased for 2 years and currently being offerd off market at $90K. Figure $40K all in and rented at 6 months after purchase.  So that's 18 months of rent , which will cover the $4K purchase price,and a refinance on home value, that will pay off any hard money loans-- even at a $70K PSA  x several thousand properties, its a big chunk of change.

I have buyers looking for these investments and investors.

Just need some boots on ground to go to the court house and verify the records.

If I can get paid, you will too.

If I don't, because you are willing to give me your timein what I ask, I will freely give you almost all that I know and proven.

Offering

Loading replies...