Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Howard Greisman
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
Jacksonville, FL partner/mentor Seller Financing (TERMS)

Howard Greisman
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Aug 9 2017, 02:51

Hi,

Here in the Jacksonville, FL area I'm looking for a friendly experienced professional who can speak on the phone and in person with sellers and buyers about TERMS.  This person has a very good understanding of how Wraparound Mortgages work as well as Lease Options and Subject To.  Familiarity with these types of contracts is a plus.   I will have a system in place to find motivated sellers in pretty houses and place buyers in them.  Much of the system is automated, including scripts of what to say.  Our job will be to speak to these motivated sellers (already screened) and motivated buyers (already screened) and find out what they want and make a deal.  You will not have to bring any money to the table and we will split the profits 50/50, until such time I'm up to speed in communicating with these sellers and buyers, where I can do it myself and we decide to stop (not sure why you would) or you help contribute to the costs of the marketing and automated systems that are already in place and contribute to any future automation costs, etc., etc., , while still maintaining a 50/50 profit split.  This is a proven system that works and I believe we can make a lot of money.  You can reach me at 904-576-6685 or [email protected]

Offering