• Baltimore, MD
Votes |
InvestorFuse Operations Manager- Work From Home

Dan Schwartz
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Aug 10 2017, 12:43

Seeking: Full Time Operations Manager 

We are now accepting applications for an operations manager to help us run the day-to-day of managing our real estate software business . We feel that along with your existing experience, your personal values and how well you fit with our team is very important for us. If the following doesn’t sound like you, no need to apply:

1. I’m highly organized and strangely love systems, processes, and documentation
  2. If someone doesn’t respond to me, I will diligently followup with the fury of a thousand suns until they respond
  3. My values are: Being true to myself, having fun, being completely honest at the expense of confrontation/awkwardness, being true to my word so others will trust and rely on my work, and an obsession with getting better and improving every day.
  4. Others would describe me as: “freakin’ awesome”

Quick synopsis: Our company launched in 2016 and has grown rapidly. We help over 400 real estate investment companies grow their businesses and close real estate deals by automating a lot of busy work that currently overwhelms them. We care a LOT about our customers, and are very hands-on with them to ensure they are having success with their software and are never left hanging if there’s any issues.

Your role as an Operations Manager will involve managing our Customer Success team (Onboarding/Training/Ongoing Account management) as well as our Tech Support Team (answering tickets). You will be accountable to the organization of making sure these departments are running smoothly and that no customers are ever left hanging.

We are looking for someone with a background in managing teams and can keep up with the fast pace of a tech startup like ours. Every day brings new challenges, and our work to this point has lead to a rabid customer base that is growing every day. The job requires empathy, organization, and a “This is what we’re gonna do” mentality.

Technical aptitude is also required, as you’ll need to have an intimate “big picture” understanding of the InvestorFuse product as well as our internal systems. You’ll also be helping implement a new Customer Success CRM to manage all of our customer accounts in a more organized way, so CRM wizardry is a plus.

You’ll be paid a salary, have access to a network of some of the top real estate investors in the nation, and will attend awesome cool conferences and company retreats with the team all over the country for free.

Plus, you can work from home, meaning pajamas are totally acceptable.

At www.investorfuse.com/hiring you'll find a “Pre-Application” form. Please submit this form to apply, and for anyone who looks like a good fit we will send over more information about the job, as well as get some more details about you.

*If you submit a video of yourself speaking about why you feel you’d be a great fit for the job, you’ll be moved to the top of the list!*

Thanks!

Looking for

Loading replies...