• Note Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Virtual Note Buying workshop

Scott Carson
  • Note Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Aug 23 2017, 13:12

Many people are running around talking about how their workshop or bootcamp is the best in the industry, but they've only closed on a handful of deals. Or you can pay thousands for their coaching only to pad their pockets and you're left with nothing but the lint in your pocket to show for it!

I'm a big believer that actions speak louder than words, especially in the note game! If you are looking for a magic pill to help you find success, happiness, good looks and riches, I'm sorry because it doesn't exist. What I can promise you is that this weekend's Virtual Note Buying Workshop will give you the tools, vendors, sources, and actions to help you take the steps towards success without the upsell or pitchfest from others. We've helped our students close thousands of deals along with raising millions of private capital for their real estate investments. The proof is in the pudding! We'll spend this Friday, Saturday and Sunday going through the Three F's of Note Buying, The Find, Fund and Flip of Note Investing. No smoke screens. No high pressured sales. Just the nuts and bolts of note buying to help you close more deals. So help us "knock out the competition" and claim your championship belt this weekend with me and my amazing guests of speakers! Our workshops are 100% LIVE and Online along with being recorded so you can watch the replays. No need to spend your money on airplane tickets, hotels, or buffets! Save your money to buy more deals! Sign up at http://www.NoteBuyingForDummies.com!
Offering