Property Details

Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $0
  • Square Footage:
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2.0
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Lot Size:

I have 10 B Class properties in Birmingham/Atlanta/Indy (rents $900+/month and currently tenanted) that I am also trying to unload to go into larger projects if you follow my podcast "Simple Passive Cashflow". If you want the P&L please send me your email at [email protected] to sign a confidentiality agreement.

I can help your sellers defer capital gains taxes for 30 years on their primary residence, investment property, businesses and much more... Let me know if you would like more information. 408-515-1422

@Matthew Brown Jr   Its funny I have about 15 people ask for an NDA which I emailed over to them... of those only 3 are able to sign it because its real estate and people never follow through. I am trying to filter for serious buyers only

Thanks Lane.  I am interested in your Atlanta holdings.  I will be reaching out shortly.

I think I'm going to use Roofstock to sell

Undergoing inspections to have them certified.

Hey Lane,

I am interested.  If it's still available. Would you mind sending over the NDA?

Update - 1/23 Yay one under contract! 9 still pending inspection

One sold! Another under contract.

Yay two are sold now!

Just completed rehab on two of these... Boy were they expensive.

still unloading those properties Lane?

Just sold two more... Man its so hard selling these.

Another one just went vacant going to do 10-20k rehab to sell retail

Indy one is ungoing rehab!!!

Birmingham one in rehab too!

Yay my indy property is finished with rehab and going on the retail market to sell.

Tenant just got evicted. 3 feet of junk in living room left behind! Its going to be 10-30k to clean up :(

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here