Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kai Rodriguez
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Looking for a mentor in the San Antonio area.

Kai Rodriguez
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Sep 28 2017, 14:39

My name is Kai Rodriguez, I am a recent High School graduate considering entering the real estate market at some point in the future as I look to start my career in the Armed Forces. Granted, while I am still very young at a mere 18 years of age, I know I have the foundations and ambition to build and grow the necessary skill set to become prosperous. In High School as a successful self-taught competitor in the National Speech and Debate Association, I learned to be comfortable and adaptable in constructive and persuasive discussions in various environments, now these were not natural talents within my timid adolescent personality, but something I was able to unlock within myself through perseverance and dedication to my own self-improvement. These are my key qualities I can offer my mentor for their benefit in that when it comes to simply talking to my mentor or people in a business setting I will not be timid and more importantly when it comes to my own self-improvement I am dedicated. I have a genuine interest in the opportunity real estate has to offer and I am willing to take any steps necessary to get started in learning the trade. As far as what I am looking for in my education, I hope to get a full scope of the process of real estate investment in a hands-on setting from the ground up. To conclude, I look forward to any opportunities and hope to hear from any willing teachers in the BiggerPockets community.

Sincerely

Kai Javier Rodriguez

Additional Information:

State: TX

City: San Antonio

Looking for some financial benefit to compensate for the cost of transportation to any location I am needed as my main source of transport is through Uber currently.

Feel free to email me @ [email protected] or private message me on this site.

Looking for