Need Lender for Duplex in Charlotte, NC

6 Replies

Hello All! I am a relatively new investor in the Charlotte area. I have spent years researching Real Estate Investing and am ready to start getting active. I have found a tenant occupied duplex in the Plaza/Midwood area that I am ready to pull the trigger on and am looking for lenders. Any references are welcome.

Thank you in advance!

Good afternoon Melanie! I have personally worked with Tom Peters with Allegacy Credit Union and also Charlotte Metro Credit union and Maddie Burch. Have gotten several portfolio loans through them without an issue. 

I would also suggest if you haven't used your 10 loans through Fannie Mae, to go the tradional financing route on the first 10. Better rates, longer terms, fixed rates, etc. 

Also would like to provide a quick "blurb" about myself and my company in the event you need a realtor or property manager to assist: 

My name is Michael Bowman. I own a real estate and property management company based in Charlotte North Carolina. I may be a little biased, but I think we are the best in the business and wold love to assist you ;)

We currently managed 925 rental properties including many multi family communities. Our largest that we manage is 110 units, however we also manage several mid size communities such as 24 units, 28 units, 49, 80, and hundreds of SFRas well.

You can check us out online and see our hundreds of reviews on Google, Zillow, Trulia, Angie's List, Thumbtack, and so on and so forth. We currently have 366 reviews online, and a 4.8/5 average score.

Lastly, we also have a real estate brokerage section of our firm that services the needs of SFR and MF acquisition for our clients. So if you need an investor friendly real estate agent, we would love to help.

Send me a message if you would like to open up the dialogue and we can get started! 

If you are interested in a hard money loan, just visit my website and fill out the application for funding.  You will need 15% of the purchase price for down payment.

Melanie, maybe we can help you with this loan, but I need more info, also how much money do you need.  If you give me your email address and a phone number I can send some info.  Thanks

Reggie Truss

Melanie, congrats on the deal?  Are you interested in flipping the deal for some quick cash to you?  If so, feel free to reach out as I buy rentals in that area.  Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here