Hard money lenders NY & NJ

6 Replies

Can anyone recommend any lenders in the New York or Northern New Jersey area ? Looking at a few flips around me that can work. Ill be securing the deals and doing the rehabbing on the property. I will not be hiring any contractors, if electrical is needed I have a few good connections in the area to obtain the license, my father is a licensed plumber in the area of one property im looking at, so all basis are covered. Now just need the funding !!!!!!!

Michael, 

As a Electrical Contractor in the Northern New Jersey area.  Just make sure whom ever you get has their license and permit up to date.  The state is really cracking down and the fines are heavy.  The inspectors up here could be a pain sometimes and passing inspections are very important to keep the schedule moving and keeping costs down.  Good luck with all your future endeavors.  Exciting to see local people making moves 👌🏽

@jason Deutsch thank you for the advise, the only people I will be using are well seasoned, has there businesses for 20+ send me a pm with ur info I'd love to add you to my network as a backup, yeh but it's a good thing they are cracking down, way too much shady work going on

Michael,

This funding source offers:

ARV and Construction loan program

70% ARV Fast and Easy 7 day closing rehab program now available in the following states:

AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NC, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

• Direct Lender for fix and flip’s
  • Credit Requirements – minimum 600 mid score
  • 1-4 unit residential investment properties only
  • Borrower must show the ability to make monthly payments
  • Up to 90% Loan to Cost (90% purchase/90% repairs)rehab-loans
  • Up to 70% ARV
  • Rates from 8% -12% (depending on experience)
  • Same parameters in these states for ground up construction loans!
  • Same day decisions
  • Loan amounts from 45k-3M (higher case by case)
  • Borrower must have at least 15k in liquid assets to qualify (could be more depending on the loan amount)
  • Must close in a Corp or LLC name
  • Submit your rehab loans below and we will get right back to you.

Should you have any questions, please contact me. Lender can close in 10 business days.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here