• Investor/Licensed Real Estate Broker
  • Concord, NC
Votes |
Turn key House flipping opportunity in Charlote/Concord NC Market

Kirk Hanson
  • Investor/Licensed Real Estate Broker
  • Concord, NC
Posted Nov 29 2017, 17:59

Interested in making 10%-20% return with an experienced Realtor flipping houses?

I have an opening for an investor (I'm only looking for one guy/Buyer/house flipper) to buy and flip houses in the seventh fastest growing city in America. I currently have 3-4 active investors and I need one more that can flip 1-2 houses per month.

We offer a turn key operation for a flip. We have contractors and a formula that works. You buy the house, I get the rehab quotes, you pay the contractor as work is completed. Your funds, our experience plus hard work then I sell it, you make money!

We are a small real estate company located just north of Charlotte, North Carolina. Here is a quick breakdown of who we:

CK Cindy and Kirk Hanson doing business in Concord and Kannapolis, North Carolina servicing our county and bordering towns.

SELECT... Yes, we are selective on the type of client that we will invest our time with. Searching primarily for house flippers(experienced or novice), landlords and other property investors. We want to put the deals together that make mathematical sense for all involved. We do not solicit the business to do the hauling and hoping, driving and showing, sitting and wishing, listing and selling.

Real Estate We are licensed to represent the real estate needs of buyers and sellers in North Carolina plus we have ten licensed agents working out of our 6,000 square foot office.

Cindy Hanson Licensed since 2003; she is the brains (and Beauty) of our operation. Cindy is in charge of construction management  and back office.

Kirk Hanson has been involved with investment real estate since 1999 in Cabarrus County, North Carolina. I was a finance manager at a local auto dealership when I was told I was working too hard and making too much money for this small town. So I cut back to 40 hours a week at the dealership and decided I would buy some rental houses to subsidize my income. The first step into it, my wife and I purchased 30 houses over 18 months with little to no guidance whatsoever. The Realtor we used just wanted his commission and could care less what I bought or what part of town it was in. He never helped me flip one of those bad deals. Years later we finally rid ourselves of that mess and I jumped into real estate full time with a goal to do my best to see nobody else gets put in that same situation.

Our business is focused on investor sales, flip houses and rental. When I recommend a purchase, it comes with the “out” strategy with either a flip or rental. I have a several crews to make minor repairs up to complete rehabs. When CK Select manages a rehab, we will charge a project management fee based on the size of the project. We currently manage 70+ rental properties and only one of those is a failed flip. (The flip failed because the owner did not rehab the property to market specifications. He paid $40k for the house and it leases for $1,100 per month).

We currently subscribe to two multiple listing services in the Charlotte market. One is known primarily for its residential value with some commercial listings; the other is a commercial MLS. We have listed and sold properties for several institutions such as First Bank, First Preston Management (BOA) and Fannie Mae. Our business model focusses and attracts investors nationwide. Our current clients that we have a day to day relationship with are located in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Myrtle Beach, Dallas TX, and of course in the Charlotte, NC market as well. We advertise heavy on the internet which attracts the out of state buyers and sellers. One service we use is www.Listhub.com which displays our listings on over 800 local and national websites.

Sampling of transactions:

House Address, Purchase price, Sale price, Days on market (List to Close)

1136 Timber place, Concord $55,000 $98,200 32

1305 East 1st Kannapolis $16,000 $66,000 176 (however 45 days once all repairs and upfit completed)

3100 Penninger , Concord $126,000 $263,000 40

1682 Lemming, Concord $62,000 $89,900 36 (sold within 7 days, took longer to clear HUD flip rule)

403 Oakdale, Kannapolis $23,000 flipped $30,000 then sold for retail $66,000 all within 60 days

675 Sedgefield, Concord $82,000 $154,800 102 (new investor did an over the top upfit on an 1,110 sq. ft. house made my job difficult to sell quick)

479 Camrose (condo), Concord $35,000 $75,000 82

69 Douglas, Concord $26,400 $61,500 22

16 Sunderland, Concord $1,550 $16,000 3

Current Flip Projects: Purchase Projected sale price

540 Devereaux, Concord $70,000 $159,900

1102 Betty St, Kannapolis $76,500 $129,900

713 Flicker, Concord $53,500 $110,000

1051 Chapel Creek, Concord $90,500 $139,900

2171 Brantley Creek, Concord $56,000 $99,900

2807 Maryland, Kannapolis $47,900 $119,900

500 Echo, Kannapolis $42,000 $79,900

and many, many more

MLS sheets and tax records available for any transaction you would like to see.

The several deals we had last week are all under contract. The good ones do not stick around for long!

M. Kirk Hanson, SFR, Realtor, Registered HUD Broker

C K Select Real Estate
142 Cabarrus Avenue East
Concord, NC 28025

www.KirkHanson.com

www.CKSelectRealEstate.com www.HUDhomestore.com www.Hubzu.comwww.Homesteps.comwww.Homepath.com www.GoHoming.com, www.Realtor.com

Attention: North Carolina Real Estate Law requires me to provide you with a copy of our agency disclosure brochure; Working with Real Estate Agents. Please click on link to review this brochurewww.ncrec.gov/pdf/brochures/workingwagents.pdf

Charlotte Named Among Top 5 Cities Where U.S. Home Prices are Likely to Rise
Good news, prices are starting to rise. Even better news? Charlotte is the second most likely city in the nation to see home prices rise. To determine where home prices are expected to rise next, Forbes.com looked at projections for housing starts from the NAHB and job-growth figures from Moody's Economy.com for the 100 largest metro areas in the United States. As expected, the cities where prices are likely to rebound are largely those with vibrant economies. http://realestate.msn.com/5-fastest-growing-cities-and-the-5-slowest-of-2013#2

Offering

Loading replies...