Wanted Performing Real Estate Notes, Land Contracts, Trust Deeds, Nation Wide

5 Replies

We offer aggressive pricing for first position real estate notes, private mortgages, land contracts, trust deeds and mortgage portfolios nation wide. We can work with credit as low as 580 and notes where the buyer made as little as a 10% down payment and only two months seasoning requirement. Commercial, residential, developed land and mixed use. If you need to sell a note or loan portfolio for any reason, contact me today. Quick, friendly service.

To Ash and Jarod, Sorry for the late reply. I am just getting back from an overdue vacation! We work with both commercial and residential notes and portfolios as well as mobile home notes and notes secured by improved land. Please feel free to call personally (or visit our website!) if you have any questions about working with us.

Originally posted by Marc Faulkner:
To Ash and Jarod, Sorry for the late reply. I am just getting back from an overdue vacation! We work with both commercial and residential notes and portfolios as well as mobile home notes and notes secured by improved land. Please feel free to call personally (or visit our website!) if you have any questions about working with us.

Hey, what happened to quick, friendly service? OK, I understand, it's quick when you get back from vacation, the coffee break, lunch, a haircut appointment, catching up your phone calls and the evening seminar! LOL, sounds like the office I ran! Just had to razz some I read both posts and it just hit me! LOL

Hope you're not upset with me Marc, lol, people...give this guy a call if you have a note for sale and see what he will do for you! Give him a try, I would! Bill

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here