Votes
Ryan Began
  • Melrose, MA
Votes |
Free Live Daily Training Sessions For New Investors:

Ryan Began
  • Melrose, MA
Posted Dec 18 2017, 08:30

Have you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall in the room with a multi-million dollar investment team, so you could listen in to exactly what it is they do to consistently produce such great investment deals in their business?

Or maybe you wish you could spy on your competitors to find out exactly how they're beating you to most of the best deals?Well….now is your chance.I’ve mentioned this a few times already, but my goal is to provide everyone more value for FREE than most people charge for…..Part of that value is being able to listen in on my private meetings with my team members that I am working with across the country.These team meetings cover all the strategies and tactics that we use everyday to produce over 250 leads/week, 10 deals per month, and 5MM profit/yr in our business

We have these meetings/training sessions each and every day on different rotating topics including lead generating, raising capital, analyzing deals, converting leads into appointments and much more.

To register for and see the topics on our training calendar, go here: www.oceancityweeklytraining.com On these training sessions, we go into depth about the specific topic on the agenda for that day, bring on guests that are experts in that topic and answer any live questions that the listeners have….Questions like: how to build a cash buyer's list, what lead generation methods are working the best, how to do deals with no money down, analyzing specific deals, and much much more...The best part about it is that I am now(for the very first time), opening these training sessions up to my email list as well. All that you need to do in order to get access this incredible and completely free investment training is to go to www.oceancityweeklytraining.com, click on the registration link in column D, register for the session(s) of your choice and attend live from your computer or mobile device.

Fair Warning >>>>>>> My webinar software only allows 100 people on the call at once, so if you think you are interested, please sign up sooner rather than later….like today. I look forward to delivering you great free training,

Register for the FREE training sessions at: www.oceancityweeklytraining.com

Offering