Are you looking for consistent income with long-term leases?
Are you completing a 1031 exchange and looking to place your money in a NNN lease?
Are you looking for the economic strength of a metropolitan top-20 city with proven job and population growth such as Columbus, OH?
According to Calkain here are five advantages of a triple net lease:
- Reliable Source of Income – Net lease assets tend to have long term leases with predictable cash flow
- No Management Hassles – Avoid management obligations and shift the burden to the tenant
- Tax Deferment – 1031 Exchanges allow you to defer 100% of your capital gains tax
- Stable Investment Holds Value – Long term tenants decrease your risk while your property can appreciate and regular rent bumps help protect you against inflation
- Flexibility – Assets can meet individual goals, that of your partners or large institutions*
Types of NNN properties available in our market:
- Strip centers
- Shopping centers
- Dollar General
- Fast food / Restaurant (Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Red Robin, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, McDonalds, KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut, Bob Evans, Applebee’s)
- Grocery stores
- CVS/ Walgreens
- Starbucks Coffee
- 7-11 Convenience stores
- Retail neighborhood shopping centers
- Advanced Auto Parts
- Family Dollar
- Tractor Supply Company
Our real estate team, The Ellis Group at Key Realty, serves as your point of contact for NNN lease properties for purchase in Columbus / Central Ohio and the surrounding areas.
If you have questions about triple net leasing, owning, managing, selling, or investing in commercial space in Columbus / Central Ohio please reach out, we want to talk with you.
REllis Group At Key Realty
@Jonathan Wigan Interesting post but I am a bit confused, are you talking of NNN leases or Absolute Net properties, as it relates to the Ohio market? I do have plenty of deals if indeed you can help with such properties and would appreciate some answers, I have been doing commercial real estate in Ohio for a few years now but all this is very new to me:
1. What is the typical CAP rate are you seeing for this kind of properties in Ohio?
2. A client of mine has a Family Dollar tenant property but they do not do absolute net leases, they only do double net, there is some management involved. I would love to offer him a Family Dollar property on the line of what you describe, can you send me any such properties? I have a ready bankable client, can close fast.
3. Strip centers and shopping centers: Please share all properties that meet the criteria you describe. I have clients that are well funded and can close fast. Anything up to 14 million. In all my years, I have not seen anything as attractive as this and I am excited, let's put something in contract by the end of the year.
4. 1031: I have a $3 million property in Hilliard ready for a like-kind exchange my client would love to do a 1031 with a property with no management, reliable long-term tenants.
Please note I am only interested in properties that meet the criteria you describe and not the typical NNN lease properties we normally see in this market.
Look forward to doing business with you.