NNN Lease Investments - Columbus, Ohio

1 Reply

Are you looking for consistent income with long-term leases?

Are you completing a 1031 exchange and looking to place your money in a NNN lease?

Are you looking for the economic strength of a metropolitan top-20 city with proven job and population growth such as Columbus, OH?

According to Calkain here are five advantages of a triple net lease:

• Reliable Source of Income – Net lease assets tend to have long term leases with predictable cash flow
  • No Management Hassles – Avoid management obligations and shift the burden to the tenant
  • Tax Deferment – 1031 Exchanges allow you to defer 100% of your capital gains tax
  • Stable Investment Holds Value – Long term tenants decrease your risk while your property can appreciate and regular rent bumps help protect you against inflation
  • Flexibility – Assets can meet individual goals, that of your partners or large institutions*

Types of NNN properties available in our market:

• Strip centers
  • Shopping centers
  • Autozone
  • Dollar General
  • Fast food / Restaurant (Burger King, Chick-Fil-A, Red Robin, Dairy Queen, Taco Bell, McDonalds, KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut, Bob Evans, Applebee’s)
  • Banks
  • Grocery stores
  • CVS/ Walgreens
  • Starbucks Coffee
  • 7-11 Convenience stores
  • Retail neighborhood shopping centers
  • Advanced Auto Parts
  • Family Dollar
  • Tractor Supply Company

Our real estate team, The Ellis Group at Key Realty, serves as your point of contact for NNN lease properties for purchase in Columbus / Central Ohio and the surrounding areas.

If you have questions about triple net leasing, owning, managing, selling, or investing in commercial space in Columbus / Central Ohio please reach out, we want to talk with you.

Jonathan Wigan

REllis Group At Key Realty

614-929-2032

[email protected]

www.rellisgroup.com

@Jonathan Wigan Interesting post but I am a bit confused, are you talking of NNN leases or Absolute Net properties, as it relates to the Ohio market? I do have plenty of deals if indeed you can help with such properties and would appreciate some answers, I have been doing commercial real estate in Ohio for a few years now but all this is very new to me:

1. What is the typical CAP rate are you seeing for this kind of properties in Ohio?

2. A client of mine has a Family Dollar tenant property but they do not do absolute net leases, they only do double net, there is some management involved. I would love to offer him a Family Dollar property on the line of what you describe, can you send me any such properties? I have a ready bankable client, can close fast.

3. Strip centers and shopping centers: Please share all properties that meet the criteria you describe. I have clients that are well funded and can close fast. Anything up to 14 million. In all my years, I have not seen anything as attractive as this and I am excited, let's put something in contract by the end of the year.

4. 1031: I have a $3 million property in Hilliard ready for a like-kind exchange my client would love to do a 1031 with a property with no management, reliable long-term tenants. 

Please note I am only interested in properties that meet the criteria you describe and not the typical NNN lease properties we normally see in this market.

Look forward to doing business with you.

Pri