Three family for sale in Manchester. Great deal!

5 Replies

Price $215,000
Location 17 South Street, Manchester, NH, 03104
Property Details

Unit: 1

• Current Rent: $950
  • Occupied: No
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Square Footage: 1050

Unit: 2

• Current Rent: $900
  • Occupied: No
  • Square Footage: 1000

Unit: 3

• Current Rent: $875
  • Occupied: Yes
  • Square Footage: 1000

I am listing my triple decker in Manchester, NH after owning it for four and a half years. Each unit has been updated with new appliances, all stainless. Hardwood floors throughout. Each unit has a private balcony as well. Coin-operated washer and dryer in the basement, producing enough extra income to nearly pay the quarterly water bill.

All three units have a hot water hearer that's less than 18 months. Two were replaced less than sic months ago each. Heat and hot water are produced by natural gas.

Based on recent comps in the neighborhood, I do believe 215K is a very fair price. Please let me know if interested.

Originally posted by @Steve Racicot :

@Dustin Senor Did you suffer any flooding from the recent water main break in the area?

@steve you would have thought so! I got lucky and did not. My third floor tenant shot some harrowing video and I got there when the street reopened to check the basement. All good!

Dustin

can you email me all pertinent info on this property?   Property tax, utilities paid by owner and how much monthly, did you manage yourself or have prop. mgmt?   And what is the neighborhood like?  

thanks

[email protected]

Hi Dustin, 

Please email me more information about this property if it’s still available ( e[email protected]). Are all unit currently occupied? How many bedroom each unit and what is the rent per unit. Address if you can.  thank you 

CA Agent # 01710145

Hi Dustin I am local to the area and would like more info on the place as well.  [email protected]

Tks JD